Terms & Conditions
SunairA V I A T I O N (2006) L T D
terms and conditions issue 52 wef Mon 01 December 2014
- The Carrier does not guarantee passage. Scheduling may be altered at short notice to suit operational requirements. Should the Carrier cancel a flight, the Carrier shall refund the passenger their airfare in full forthwith. The Carrier does not accept liability for any costs or inconvenience incurred by a passenger as a result of a cancelled flight or altered schedule.
- Confirmation of a reservation requires payment of the airfare to the Carrier or the Carrier’s agent. Payment of a fare using a credit or debit card will incur a $5 fee per transaction.
- Passengers must report at the Carrier’s checkin facility not less than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Cancellation of air travel on full fares incurs a $50 fee per flight, unless within 24 hours of departure time then they shall forfeit the airfare. Alteration of air travel on full fares incurs a $30 fee per flight. Thrifty airfares are not transferable or refundable.
- Thrifty fares maybe available one business day prior to travel and subject to availability.
- Payment of airport departure charges are the passenger’s responsibility and are not included in the airfare. A $5 fee applies at ROT.
- Baggage weight is restricted to 15kg per passenger. Excess baggage weight - $5/kg payable at checkin. Unaccompanied freight - $5/kg (min $20). The Carrier accepts liability for damaged or lost baggage or items of freight upto a maximum of $500 per bag or consignment. Carriage of baggage is at the discretion of the company and its employees.
- An infant (0 – 2 years incl) may travel free of charge on a caregiver’s knee, not on an allocated seat. However, the infant’s weight shall contribute toward the 15kg caregiver’s baggage allowance. A child (3 – 11 years incl) is eligible for a child’s fare provided they are accompanied by a fare paying adult.
- The carriage of dangerous goods is strictly prohibited, including firearms, explosives, compressed gases, corrosive materials, flammable liquids, poisons and radioactive material. Animals must be caged.