Covid 19 Update:
We are currently at Alert Level 3 for all regions other than Auckland and Northland. Under Alert Level 3 we can only operate flights for essential services or for those who have a Travel Document issued by the MBIE. All regular flight schedules will resume once we reach level 2.
Sunair lives by its safety obligations to all of those who it comes in contact with as it operates
That everyone goes home safely – every single day
- The Senior Management of Sunair Aviation are absolutely committed to ensure that all the activities it undertakes in the course of daily operations are carried out safely
- Safety is our most important priority
- Through the application of our Safety Management System (SMS) we seek to achieve improvement in the performance of both the SMS and the Company’s reputation for operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- In achieving the requirements of this policy the necessary financial resources will be applied in the achievement of same
- Ensuring a positive safety culture is maintained at all times through the application of “Just Culture” principles ensuring that all staff are fully engaged with SMS processes
- It is the duty of all Sunair Aviation staff to at all times follow all the procedures of our SMS
In meeting the above Sunair Aviation requires employees, contractors and visitors to participate in the Sunair Safety System (SMS) in the following way:
- Timely reporting of hazards, incidents and injuries
- Adherence to safety rules and procedures
- Individuals exercising the duty of care in the safety of themselves and others
This policy is subject to ongoing review as our SMS develops towards the achievement of best practice safety standing.
Monday, 5th October 2020
We gather various information about customers and users of our website. This information includes:
· personal information through your voluntary use of the Website and the purchase process (such as your first and last names and email);
· personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
· information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
· aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Use of your information
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to complete delivery of our Documents to you, help us manage and enhance our services and to communicate with you.
Email Newsletters and other notices
It is our policy to send emails throughout the purchasing process and other Newsletter emails you elect to receive. In addition, we may send out promotional material to you promoting new or amended material on our site where we think that may be relevant to you. It is our policy to immediately remove any person from any mailing list upon the person’s request.
Credit Card /payment details
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer’s hard drive when you use our Web site. Cookies are widely used on most major Web sites. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising that we believe may be of interest, based on that information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Other information we collect
We collect and use additional information to carry out internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
If you post on our site, on twitter or Facebook or other social media site about us or your experience with us, we may collect that information for the purposes of improving our service and the end user experience.
Access and removal of Information
You have the right to seek access the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Updates to our information practices
We reserve the right to change this policy. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.